Valentine's Day is right around the corner and although it is not a widely celebrated holiday in Korea I am hoping to make valentines with the boys this weekend. And just in case you haven't tackled valentines yet either I will be sharing some of the homemade valentines we've made throughout the years at Casa Shim over the next week. First up are the simple and sweet Fabric Heart Valentines we made in 2009. (Note how small J looks in the photographs!)
F A B R I C H E A R T V A L E N T I N E S
2. printer (or pen)
3. fabric scraps
5. glue stick
6. clear self-sealing bags (or envelopes)
1. Cut the cardstock to desired size. (I usually cut a 8.5"x11" piece of cardstock in to four 4.25"x5.5" cards.)
2. Print HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY message on to cardstock. You can also have your child write it out with a pen or use an alphabet stamp to create a message. Have your child sign the front or back of the valentine.
3. Cut hearts out of fabric scraps (cotton fabric works best).
4. Use a glue stick to adhere fabric heart on to cardstock.
5. Optional: Place valentine in to a clear self sealing bag and add a few pieces of candy.
You can view the original post here.