When we lived in Korea five years ago it was almost impossible to find Christmas decorations for sale. But last year they actually sold fake Christmas trees (real Christmas trees are still impossible to find) and some holiday decorations. This year there was even more holiday decor and trinkets available at our local shops.
When I spotted some small ornaments I scooped them up knowing they would be perfect for holiday packaging. Mini versions of everything is always sweeter in my book and mini ball ornaments are no exception.
Add a letter sticker to the ornament and it becomes a personalized gift tag. And after the recipient opens the gift they are sure to keep the sweet personalized mini ornament.
1. Wrap the gift with Paper Source gift wrap in Gravel.
2. Add a letter sticker to the mini ball ornament.
3. Cut a piece of glitter twine and wrap it around the gift. Knot it once and string personalized ornament on the twine and tie a bow. Cut the ends of the twine to make it even in length.
1. Cluster several personalized mini ball ornaments (try spelling out the recipient's name or their initials).
2. Make a personalized mini ball garland with a special message and tie it around the gift.
3. Use a paint pen to write letters on the mini ball ornaments.