We have a tradition of giving the boys non-traditional Easter baskets. Some of my favorites have been the art toolbox and the secret agent kits (happy to report my boys are still this goofy). This year I put together art kits for the boys and designed these Easter gift tags. I'm not much of an illustrator, but one of my goals this year is to challenge myself design-wise so I took on the task of creating a little bunny face. Even though it took me a long time to create this simple-looking bunny, it was a fun learning process.
I also designed these Easter cards so we could write the boys a little note.
I'm offering the Easter gift tags and cards as a free printable. If you're not feeling the black and white palette, try printing the designs on to colored cardstock.
1. 4.25" x 5.5" piece of cardstock
3. Scissors (gift tag)
4. 1/8" Hole punch (gift tag)
2. Print the gift tags or card on to a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of cardstock.*
3. For the gift tag, cut out the gift tags and punch a hole.
* Please note if your printer does not have a borderless printing option, then set your document size to 4.25" x 6", but use a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of cardstock.
NOTE: The Happy Easter Gift Tags and Card are for personal use only.