There are certain holidays that we are used to celebrating back in the States that just don't feel the same here in Korea. Holidays are definitely less commercial in Korea, which I can apppreciate. But it is also nice to have a touch of "home" during the holidays. So when Appah was in the States a few months ago I asked him to pick up some Easter candy that I could give to the boys for Easter. Well, he sure he did bring me some candy, bags and bags of it. I thought I would share the candy with some of our American friends who might also be missing a taste of home. Using the Happy Easter Gift Band printable, I put together a simple and cute Easter Candy Jar. After the recipient eats the sweet treats they can remove the Happy Easter Gift Band and reuse the jar.
HAPPY EASTER GIFT BAND
1. 8.5" x 11" piece of white cardstock
3. Scissors or paper cutter
1. Download the Happy Easter Gift Bands here.
2. Print the gift bands onto a 8.5" x 11" piece of white cardstock.
3. Cut out the gift bands.
4. Punch a hole on each end of the gift band.
5. Insert twine through holes and wrap band around candy jar. Secure twine with a knot. Trim ends of twine.
NOTE: The Happy Easter Gift Band printable is for personal use only.