This XOXO Print is a simple and fun way to spread love to those around you. It can be given to friends and family instead of a traditional valentine. And the best thing about this DIY is that it takes less than 5 minutes to make!
2. 8.5" x 11" piece of white cardstock
6. 2" Circle Paper Punch (if using vellum paper)
1. Download the SALLYJSHIM XOXO Print printable here. (There are two versions, with or without the "O's". If using honeycomb tissue balls, print the version with "O's". If using vellum paper, print the version without "O's".)
2. Print the XOXO print onto a 8.5" x 11" piece of white cardstock.
3. If using honeycomb tissue balls, snip off the string at the top of the tissue balls. Apply adhesive to the ends of the tissue balls and adhere to the print, on top of the circles.
4. If using colored vellum paper, use the circle paper punch to cut out two colored vellum circles. Apply adhesive to the back of the circles and adhere to the print, below the "Xs".