One of my favorite tasks during the book writing process is compiling the Resources page. I have been a craft/office/paper supply shopper for years and I love being able to share my sources. As a former online small business owner, I also have a strong appreciation for creative businesses. Throughout the years I have connected with several independent brands run by amazing creative women, whose products I happen to love and use in my own work. Today I want to share some of my favorite creative resources, which are included in my new book, Be Mine: 25 Paper Projects to Share the Love.
BE MINE RESOURCES
2. Knot & Bow / They carry an amazing selection of confetti, glitter twine, glitter balloons, and paper goods. I've been using their glitter twine in my projects for years (they are the original makers of glitter twine). If you are in NY, check out their shop.
3. Shop Sweet Lulu / If you're planning to throw a party, then you must check out their online shop (and their brick and mortar shop if you are in the Chicago area). They carry everything you need to throw a party or package up goodies for parties or holidays. I'm a big fan of their heart balloons and dollhouse tissue balls.
4. Besotted Brand / Tristan is a design genius and creates modern custom rubber stamps. The stamps are the perfect gift to give to a friend or loved one and can also be used in a variety of craft and paper projects. You must also check out Tristan's beautiful blog, which is chalk full of great photography tips.
5. Cute Tape / One can never have too many rolls of washi tape! Washi tape is so versatile and is a great way to embellish handmade projects. Cute Tape has an amazing selection of washi tape as well as packaging and party supplies.
6. Ampersandity / If you love beautiful hand lettering and classic designs then you will love Ampersandity's custom rubber stamps. If you've never thought of yourself as a rubber stamp person, I encourage you to buy one in a timeless design. You can use it to personalize stationery and wrapping paper.